numtiocaso Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Revolt Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c The story of humankind's last stand against a cataclysmic alien invasion. In the war-ravaged African countryside, a U.S. soldier and a French foreign aid worker team up to survive the alien onslaught. Their bond will be testedthey search for refuge across a crumbling world.
After watching a couple of bad movies, finally found one that's entertaining enough, but it still has its drawbacks though. <br/><br/>I hate movies that doesn't end properly or have bitter or broken ending, while this movie's ending isn't particularly bad (at least the protagonist or the good guys win) but it still has its sad part and not satisfying enough. <br/><br/>Also it reminds me of other movies with broken ending, not that this one is broken but it triggers me to mention it after watching the whole movie.<br/><br/>I get that life isn't always perfect and movies with ups and downs or a twist mostly win the critics, but I prefer a movie with happy ending.
I said i will give it a chance after my great disappointment with some huge budget movies, i told my self it won't hurt watching a movie with not too much anticipation. But it turned to be one of those movies that you won't forget for a long time, the acting is super especially those very very talented African actors, they managed to deliver reality in its true form. the script is smart and straight to the point, lead actor has great potential in him, editing is fantastic, and the story is straight forward with no twists. overall i enjoyed the movie even with some not so perfect CGI. totally recommended.

World Trigger full movie in hindi free download mp4The Fifth Element movie in hindi free downloadStar Wars: The Force and the Fury full movie in hindi 720pfree download Blood RelativeThe Last Stand: The Dead Zone full movie hd 1080p downloadThe 10th Victim full movie in hindi 720pKickoff in hindi free downloadmalayalam movie download The Fucking DogEpisode 5.30 movie hindi free downloadAvenging Angelo movie in hindi free download

last edited 215 weeks ago by numtiocaso
Please log in to post a reply.