numtiocaso Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Saheb Bibi Golaam Full Movie Kickass Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Three very different people from three very different worlds collide one winter afternoon in an anarchic Kolkata.
Director Pritam D. Gupta's " Shaheb Bibi Golaam " is not the stroy from writer Bimal Mitra, this 1 written by the director..n very nicely portrait the thrilling storyline by him..here shaheb is an Anlgo Indian contract killer but with a strong moral who never kill women n children n also was a ex police commissioner, golam a taxi driver who love a girl who is a rich kid n Bibi a housewife who is going through extremely unfulfilling sexual life from her husband..other then thz 3 there is another card(character) in this thriller game..n that role played by Vikram, who is villain of this film…may b this 1 is 1st negative role acted by Vikram n he done it well..generally he play n carry a chocolate boy next door image but here he tried very welly a bratty sexist boy who thinks women r his toy…other lead actor Anjan Dutta, Swastika Mukherjee n Ritwik, what to say about them..we all know they are always perfect in every role…Storyline is awesome n very compact..not too long to bore those,who cant sit long in theatre for more thn 2 hrs movie..screenplay is also very nicely arranged and camera work is good n also the cinematography…mostly I love the background score of this film..n I think every viewer will love the climax scene..but I think the story was going too fast…but overall it is a nice treat for movie lovers…so i vl give 3n1/2 star out of 5
When a talepredictablethis one, with a few sequences and scenarios that demand suspension-of-disbelief (not to the extent demanded by mainstream B/Hollywood mainstream potboilers, thankfully) still turns out to be like a breath of fresh air, it IS a pleasant surprise. <br/><br/>The overall package that's this movie, 'Shaheb Bibi aur Ghulam' is something like that. <br/><br/>Btw, the title is a misnomer of sorts, and even watching the trailer, I was thinking this was a reboot of the Guru Dutt-Waheeda Rehman- Rehman classic, that everything that unfolded in this movie, was a surprise (this, in spite of all the predictability within all the tales unfolding)..<br/><br/>So…Anjan Dutt's character is a superhero-hit-man of sorts, with a past and family trouble that becomes a thread we don't revisitmuchI thought we would, who kinda relates to the main tale unfolding, which is about a crime committed against a lady, and its repercussions. Not fond of superhero-hit men characters on screen, but Dutt makes the character his own, displaying a range of emotions, including a strange propensity for humanity, considering his chosen profession, and empathy, for quite a few characters. In a way, refreshing.<br/><br/>Swastika Mukherjee (Ebar Shabor, Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!) has never been better than she's here, given a fully-fleshed role, in spite of the character almost being a walking 80s/90s-cliché. The degree of dignity she brings to a very well-written character (kudos to the writer/director for allowing us to see how very human she really is, and I have to say this here - it is a testament to a well-behaved audience when there were absolutely no jeers at moments I expected those kinda reactions, but instead got silent respect, something extremely rare these days at the cinema). <br/><br/>Rithvick Chakraborty (I've seen him earlier in 'Apur Panchali', 'Ebar Shabor', 'Open Tee Bioscope'..) absolutely nails itthe innocent (or not so innocent?) Ghulam-of-sorts-but-not. He's given enough meat to play with, and we get to see more of thatthe tale progresses, wherein he's allowed to make a few character transitions that will both endear him to, and sometimes creep-out audiences. Surprisingly, those transitions, save the one which happens in his penultimate sequence, are gradual and smooth. Strongly evoked, in me, good memories of Nawazuddin Siddiqui's powerful screen-presence and performances.<br/><br/>Anjan Dutt is a seasoned performer (though I've only seen him in 'City of Joy' and 'Mr & Mrs. Iyer' before this), along with being multi-talented (he sings in this one, though neither the role, nor the scenarios call for that talent to be utilized within the context of this movie) and absolutely owns his character, right from the beginning to end, and even when he's off-screen, his screen-presence is such that we know he will be making a huge impact whenever he appears.<br/><br/>The key evil character also, it has to be mentioned, vacillates between being a wimp in the presence of a more-powerful character, and evil personified when his character knows that he's in the presence of other characters who he thinks are in awe of what his char stands for, or are plainly in fear for their lives around him. He's like a powder keg, waiting to go off at any time. Many might miss the nuances of his characterization, but I thought it was refreshing.<br/><br/>There's another character, who's painted shallow, to such an extent that you expect nothing meaningful from that person, and then voila! Transition-time! <br/><br/>The background score, and about 3 of the songs that play in the background, contextually, are fantastic-sounding, and I'm gonna pick up the album on iTunes soon. The link -<br/><br/>The trailer (but I went in without watching the trailer, and I think that works better, this almost just gave the twists away, imho) - <br/><br/>Absolutely for adult-only though, in spite of the fact that the mature content on display is, not, considering the local movie- screening environment. 1 refreshing thing with this and 'Eagoler Chokh', which screened last week, the WB movie industry's decent way of using the mandated disclaimers on alcohol and tobacco use.<br/><br/>Worth a watch, for sure.

Trinity Seven full movie in hindi free downloadAguila full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pGodzilla vs. the Sea Monster full movie in hindi free downloadGandharvya Kanya malayalam full movie free downloadEpisode 4.5 full movie in hindi free download mp4Download hindi movie Episode 10.37Episode 5.38 full movie hd downloadthe Scanners II: A For a do Poder full movie in hindi free download hdmalayalam movie download Five for HellZanjeer malayalam movie download

last edited 215 weeks ago by numtiocaso
Please log in to post a reply.